You can purchase shares through your custodian bank or an online broker.
- How can I buy shares in the GF Corporation?
- How many GF shares are there?
There were 4 100 898 shares as at 31 December 2015.
- Where are these shares traded?
- Who are the shareholders?
As at 31 December 2015 the following significant shareholders and shareholder groups had voting rights:
- Between 3% and 5%: LSV Asset Management, Chicago (USA) and
UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG, Basel (Switzerland).
- Over 5%: none.
Structure of shareholders as of 31 December 2015
Number of shares
Number of shareholders
Number of shares in %
11 763 9.5
2 016 13.2
1 001-10 000
10 001-100 000
Shares not registered in share register
14 005 100.0
- Between 3% and 5%: LSV Asset Management, Chicago (USA) and UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG, Basel (Switzerland).
- What else can be said about GF shares?
GF shares (symbol: FI-N, security number: 175230, ISIN: CH0001752309) are registered shares, meaning that they bear the shareholder’s name; shareholders are entitled to one vote per share.
In relation to the Company, only persons or entities entered in the share register shall be regarded as registered shareholders or as beneficiaries of registered shares.
The approval of the entry in the share register requires that an individual or corporate body may directly or indirectly hold a maximum of 5% of the registered share capital (voting restrictions).
- Since when have these shares been traded on the stock exchange?
Since January 1931.
- In which share indices is GF listed?
The share is represented in various indices and subindices, including the SPI (Swiss Performance Index), SPI Extra, SPI ex SLI, SMIM Price Index (SMI Mid), SMI Expanded, Swiss All Share Index, UBS 100 Index (country: Switzerland).
- What is the par value of GF shares?
The par value per registered share amounts CHF 1.
- How long before the Annual Shareholders' Meeting can GF shares be traded?
The purchase and sale of GF shares is possible at all times, there are no trade restrictions. The reference day for the registration in the share register is about ten days prior to the Annual Shareholders' Meeting. The registration in the share register is a condition precedent to receive voting rights.
- What is the Corporation’s dividend policy?
- Is GF entitled to buy its own shares?
The company is allowed to buy its own shares only if it has the necessary capital at its disposal and the total par value of the shares it buys does not exceed ten percent of the total share capital.