Do you want to achieve something real as an intern? With an internship at GF you gain an insight into our many technical and commercial areas of work. In addition, we give you responsibility and tasks from the outset – by which we expressly do not mean making coffee and doing photocopying – and we expect you to handle small projects independently.
The team that you will be involved with from your first day will take you seriously and will make use of your good ideas. In this way you gain a first-hand knowledge of working procedures at an international company.
The best qualifications for an internship at GF
- Good study results (ideally you will already have completed the first semester of your studies)
- Ambition and initiative
- Commitment and diligence
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Knowledge of spoken and written English
- Confidence in using MS Office
Usually an internship with us lasts six months, but may be shorter or longer subject to agreement.
- Timing: please apply three to four months before the internship begins.
- Vacancies: Available internships can be found in our list of advertised internships. If you are interested in one of the advertised internships, please apply directly to the relevant location. The contact details are given with each position advertised.
- Speculative applications: If you cannot find an internship to suit you online, please contact us directly.
This might also interest you: our Facebook page “Georg Fischer Young Career” is specifically aimed at young people that are just starting out on their professional career. Take a look!
We look forward to receiving your application and to providing you with a rewarding internship, full to the brim with experience.