The company was founded in Schaffhausen, Switzerland in 1802 by Johann Conrad Fischer and became a joint-stock company a hundred years later. GF has been listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (now SIX Swiss Exchange) since 1903.
Number of employees
Rest of Europe
|Rest of Asia||4|
Rest of world
The GF Corporation has three divisions:
- GF Piping Systems is a leading supplier of piping systems made of plastics and metal. The division focuses on system solutions and high-quality components for the safe transport of water, chemicals and gases, as well as corresponding services. The product portfolio of fittings, valves, pipes, automation and jointing technologies covers all applications of the water cycle.
- GF Casting Solutions is one of the leading solution providers of lightweight components in the mobility and energy industry. As a future-oriented company, GF Casting Solutions acts as a driving force for innovation in the foundry and additive manufacturing world and wants to take the lead in shaping the development of sustainable mobility.
- GF Machining Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of complete solutions to the tool and mold making industry and to manufacturers of precision components. The portfolio includes Milling, wire-cutting, and die-sinking EDM machines. Moreover, the division offers Spindles, Laser texturing, Laser micromachining, Additive Manufacturing, Tooling and Automation, as well as digitalization solutions.
The company has 142 companies including 56 production facilities and a direct presence in 33 different countries worldwide.
- We put customers first
- We act fast
- We do what we say
- We reward performance
- We respect people
The Executive Committee consists of five members. As President and CEO, Andreas Müller is responsible for the management of the entire GF Corporation and at the same time Head of Corporate Development. He is supported in this by the heads of the three Corporate Groups and the CFO and Head of Corporate Finance and Controlling.
Andreas Müller, CEO and at the same time Head of Corporate Development
Mads Joergensen CFO and Head of Corporate Finance and Controlling
Joost Geginat, GF Piping Systems
Carlos Vasto, GF Casting Solutions
Pascal Boillat, GF Machining Solutions (until 30 June 2020)
Ivan Filisetti, GF Machining Solutions (as of 1 July 2020)
The Board of Directors has set up three standing committees to assist it in the performance of its duties:
- The Audit Committee assists the Board of Directors with its auditing work and financial reporting. It monitors all internal and external auditing and evaluates how well the internal controlling system – including risk management and compliance with statutory requirements – is working. The committee is kept informed of all transactions and reads the notes and auditors’ reports of the Georg Fischer Corporation staff pension funds. It also comments on the Corporation’s capital transactions involving both internal and external funds.
Hubert Achermann, Chairman
- The Compensation Committee assists the Board of Directors with the definition of a compensation policy for senior management and decides how members of the Executive Committee are to be remunerated.
Eveline Saupper, Chairman
- The Nomination Committee supports the Board of Directors in its efforts to nurture the next generation of managers and helps with the selection of suitable candidates for both the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee.
Andreas Koopmann, Chairman
The consolidated statement of the GF Corporation is prepared according to Swiss GAAP FER as of the fiscal year 2013 and complies with the requirements of Swiss law.
Previously the consolidated financial statements were prepared according to IFRS (formerly IAS) between 1993 and the fiscal year 2012.
Please find our Download Center.