125th Annual Shareholders' Meeting of Georg Fischer AG
The safety of our shareholders is of paramount importance to us. Due to the continuing uncertainty regarding the pandemic, the Board of Directors has decided to hold the Annual Shareholders‘ Meeting of Georg Fischer AG once again without the physical presence of shareholders. You may only exercise your voting rights through the independent proxy. Personal attendance is excluded.
The Board of Directors regrets the necessity of this decision. It was made in accordance with COVID-19 Ordinance 3, which was extended by the Federal Council on 11 September 2020 until 31 December 2021.
We recommend you to make use of your voting right in one of the following ways:
- Power of Attorney: Return the reply coupon with your voting instructions by post in the enclosed reply envelope. The independent proxy will represent your votes.
- Online voting: Send your instructions online to the independent proxy. Your identification number and your password can also be found on the Power of Attorney. You can reply online, or change instructions that you have already given online to the Independent Proxy, until 19 April 2021, midnight.
Questions and motions relating to the agenda items can be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the voting documents. Questions and motions can be submitted until midnight on Monday, 19 April 2021.
We thank you for your understanding and hope to be able to welcome you again next year personally at our Annual Shareholders‘ Meeting.
Agenda items and motions
1. Report on the 2020 business year
1.1. Annual Report, Financial Statements, and Consolidated Financial Statements for 2020
1.2. Advisory vote on the Compensation Report for 2020
2. Appropriation of retained earnings for 2020 and dividend distribution
3. Discharge of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee
4. Elections to the Board of Directors
5. Election of the Chairman of the Board and of the Compensation Committee
5.1. Election of the Chairman
5.2. Election of the Compensation Committee
6. Compensation of the Board of Directors
7. Compensation of the Executive Committee
8. Election of the statutory auditor
9. Election of the independent proxy for the 2022 Annual Shareholders' Meeting